PAN card Download : Do you would like to download your PAN card If you have lost or misplaced your card then nothing worries. You can easily download ePAN card in pdf format. And you can also apply for a duplicate copy with same details. PAN (Permanent Account Number) is a 10-digit Alpha Numeric Unique Number. This Unique ID number generated by NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) and Income Tax Department of Government of India.
CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxation) has introduced Electronic Pan or ePAN card in April,2017. Which was send by E-mail to all applicants when they apply for a new PAN. So it’s important to include your correct E-mail id with your personal details while you apply for a new PAN card by online.
Now time for a talking about How can you Download PAN. If you are applying for individuals, then you can also download the without any issue. Below you can find two easy methods to pan card download copy on your android or ios device.
Download Pan in PDF: First when you apply for a new pan you need to provide an e-mail id. Because UTIITSL/NSDL has started e-PAN service to customers during applying for the new card. But if do not provide or provide an incorrect e-mail id during the registration for a new pan then you cannot able to download. After issued your pan an PAN allotment letter for your PAN application will sent yours provide email id with a PDF attached of your ePAN. And you can download easy from your email id.
Note: The password for opening the PDF file is date of birth/incorporation in DDMMYYYY format.
- First, download the Pan Card Service App.
- Now install this app on your android device
- Here you need to enter your Name, Birthdate and Address.
- After that just click on download button.
- That’s it you successfully download.
Apply Online for New PAN Card
You can apply for pan card from UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited) and NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited). If you want to apply NSDL PAN through online, then visit below step by step process.
- First, visit NSDL official website and here you can find the New PAN option you need to just click on it.
- Now select the form 49A to apply for new Card.
- If you want to apply for foreign citizen, then select the Form 49AA.
- Fill your personal details such as your full name, date of birth, adhar card no, active mobile number, gender, email id etc.
- You need select ‘’Submit digitally through e-sign’’ option.
- If the data submitted fails in any format level validation, a response indicating the error(s) will be displayed on the screen. The applicant shall rectify the error(s) and re-submit the form.
- If there are no format level error(s), a confirmation screen with data filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- The applicant may either edit or confirm the same.
- Now time for payment. (For Indian citizen ₹ 110 and for foreign citizen ₹ 1200 )
- Payment can be made only by way of Credit Card / Debit/Net banking card and Demand Draft.
- On confirmation, and in case of credit card / debit card / net banking payment (on successful payment), an acknowledgment screen will be displayed.
- And now time e-sign. Here you need to authenticate Aadhaar by OTP verification which you include and already registered with you Aadhaar card.
- That’s it you successfully applied it will be sent to your address within 10-15 days by speed post.
Note: In e-sign option, no need to fill address box and also no need to upload any documents or photograph. E-sign mean making link up with your Aadhaar card and also NSDL take all data from your Aadhaar database.
So, this was a very easy guide on how to download PAN Card online in your Android and iPhone device. If you are facing any issue, then feel free to comment below. I will definitely reply within 24 hours. If you like this, then share with your friends. Thanks for visiting, keep visiting for more interesting and excited post.