How to share your location with friends on Android or iPhone : Welcome to Smart Tricky. Today we are discuss about how to share a location from your phone.
All smartphone has google map. Google Maps has recently announced a new feature to allow you to share your location with others. This time Facebook want to add something like that. And Facebook features Nearby Friends, on their facebook browser where you can see the distance and you can waved by clicking hand icon.
Suppose you are on a new place and your friends want meet you. This time you can share your location with your friend. And he can easily track you location from his phone.
How to share your location with friends on Android or iPhone
- First open Google Maps from the app drawer or the home screen.
- Tap the hamburger menu (the three horizontal lines) on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Share location.
- Tap Get Started.
- Use the + icon to select a time period or select the Until you turn this off setting to share your location indefinitely.
- Tap Select People.
- You’ll see a list of your frequent contacts at the top, along with a full list of contacts. Pick the contacts by tapping their name.
- Once you’ve selected the contacts you want to share your location to, tap Share.
- You’ll see a message saying that the selected contact can view your location.
How to Share any location location with friends on Android or iPhone
- First open Google Map apps on you device.
- Then tap on the location, where you want to Share.
- After that click on the Share option. And you can share the location via Whatsapps, Facebook, Email and SMS also.
If you have any problem to Share the location from google map you can comment down below.