How to limit wifi speed for others on tp link router & tenda router : Hello guys, first of all a very warm welcome to my site. To day topic most important How to limit wifi speed for others on tp link router & tenda router. You install the wifi for your own work but your family member and other some friend want to use your WiFi. In this situation you can easily limit wifi speed for others and get your speed better.
If you want to control other internet speed this is the tricks for you. We are about to tell how you can control bandwidth for other clients in any wireless routers like TP Link, Tenda. Few day ago i install a router for my work. And my sister and other family member connect their phone, i think it would have not effect my speed because i have 10 mbps connection. Few time i face difficulties to opening up simple websites in my browser. Then i called my my IPS and the technician check my internet speed without router, it will perfectly all right.Finally I figured out how to limit the internet bandwidth. Let check the process for any router.(Tp Link, Tenda )
how to limit wifi speed for others on tp link router
You can easily use this tricks on your Tp link WiFi router (or modem+router combo), then follow these simple steps:
- First of all, check your router back panel and see your default gateway and router username and password.
- Type in your browser 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or you may have different according to your router detail. Ether if you Change the IP Address then log in with your changed IP Address. If you don’t know your username and password just type admin on both places, Mostly all company uses admin as default username and password.
- After you have the successfully login to your router Admin panel. Click on the DHCP, a down bar will come and now click DHCP Clients list. Then you can see all the device IP and MAC Address who are connected from wifi.
- Now note down the IP Address which you would like to speed control.
- Then go to the Bandwidth Control option.Make sure you set your Engress Bandwidth(upload speed) and Ingress Bandwidth(download speed) to double the speed of your internet.
- Click on the Rules List.
- After that hit on Add New.
- Now paste the IP address in IP Range and set the Egrass Bandwidth speed and Ingrass Bandwidth speed and click save.
- Reboot your TP Link router and then check, it will be perfectly work for you.
You can watch this video for how to limit wifi speed for others on tp link router.
how to limit wifi speed for others on tenda router
Tenda is one of the very popular priced router recently. Now days it is most purchasing router company in the market. And if you used the Tenda router, this is the tricks for you how to limit wifi speed for others on tenda router. Now follow the simple step for limit your wifi speed for other.
- First put the IP Address in your browser 192.168.0.1 (most router) may have different according to your router detail.
- If you do not change username and password then it mast be admin in both.
- After you successfully login to your router Admin panel.click on Advanced.
- Go to the DHCP Client List , and you can see those device ip and mac Address who are connected via wifi.
- Note down the Ip address you want to limit.
- Now go to QoS >> Bandwidth Control.
- Click on the Enable for Enable Bandwidth Control.
- Put the IP Address , select download/upload which speed do you want to control.
- Now put Bandwidth range. Ex.0-512 Kbps
- Click on the enable box and Add To List.
- Then click ok.
- If you like to watch Live traffic then click Traffic Statistics and you can watch.
- It’s done to limit wifi speed for others on tenda router.