WhatsApp Business is one of the trending topics which is going on everywhere. I have seen a lot of users are enrolling in WhatsApp Business. WhatsApp is the application which is widely used by everyone in this world. Now, what if you can setup your small or large business on WhatsApp and chat with anyone in just a few clicks. Today, I will be telling you the way you can get WhatsApp Business on Android.
We always use some bots or any application to auto-reply on WhatsApp and sometimes it works fine and sometimes it doesn’t respond correctly. WhatsApp Business is the new application which is launched by WhatsApp, and if you don’t know anything about WhatsApp Business, then it’s beautiful. I will be explaining you about WhatsApp Business.
What is WhatsApp Business
Freeje Virtual Sim App
Freeje is the Android application which allows the users to call on anyone’s phone number for free and you don’t need to pay a single dime.
Freeje is the application which is used by millions of users to get the virtual number you need to complete the verification process, and you will get 0.30 cents in your account. If you register that number on WhatsApp Business, then before enrolling yourself you need to make sure that you choose your Business name correctly because after this you cannot change your Business name.
Download & Register WhatsApp Business For Android
- Download WhatsApp Business from here: Download | Download from Play Store
- Install the application, and you might get an unknown sources warning. Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and enable unknown sources and click on back button.
- Now, try installing WhatsApp Business application again on your phone.
Get WhatsApp Business On Android
You have to use a secondary phone number for your business. You can get free number with Freeje which will help you to install WhatsApp Business without getting a new number for your phone.
- Download Freeje Virtual Number on Android phone from here: Download from Play Store
- Open the application, and it will ask you Gmail account.
- Login with your Gmail account and then click on Numbers.
- That’s it, and you will find your number. If you don’t see any number, then you can create your number with the help of this application.
- If you don’t receive the verification code, then I will suggest you follow call method to get the verification code on your phone.
- Enter your phone number, and that’s it. You have successfully installed WhatsApp Business on your phone.
This way you can follow this instruction to get the WhatsApp Business on your phone. WhatsApp Business is now available in India, and you can go ahead and install it on your phone. I hope you love this article and install WhatsApp Business and there will be a verification process soon on your WhatsApp Business account which will help you to get Green/Bluetick beside your business.