How to convert webpage to pdf using chrome : Welcome to my site, today’s article i am going to shier most important tricks how to convert webpage to pdf using chrome. Many people go to the online and search for the Extension or Online Services for save the web page as a pdf mode. But if you use Google Chrome their are no need to any Extension or Online Services you can easily save your webpage as pdf mode. Follow the Simple step.
What is a pdf file?
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a file format that has captured all the elements of a printed document as an electronic image that you can view, navigate, print, or forward to someone else. PDF files are created using Adobe Acrobat , Acrobat Capture, or similar products. To view and use the files, you need the free Acrobat Reader, which you can easily download. Once you’ve downloaded the Reader, it will start automatically whenever you want to look at a PDF file.
how to convert webpage to pdf using chrome
Follow the simple tricks step by step. Way to convert the pdf using google chrome
1. Firstly Go to Google Chrome Browser on your PC or MAC.
2. Then go to the website page that you want to convert the page as a pdf.
3. Now press” Ctrl+P” on your Window page or” Command+P” on your Mac to Open the the Print tab on Chrome Browser.
4. Then click the “Change” in the destination tag in the left side of the print page.
5. After that open this kind of tab click on the “Save As PDF” button.
Now it’s done for the tricks.Your current webpage will downloaded as a PDF document .