Bank of Baroda Net Banking: Today I am going to tell you about one of the government bank Bank of Baroda and Bank of Baroda Net Banking. Bank of Baroda is the fifth largest public-sector bank in the country. It has more than 5600 branches and 10,500 ATMs across India. I have also an account in it so that’s why I will share my own experience about it. BOB also provides secure online banking services to both individual and corporate customers. So you can access your banking account online on PC or smartphone from anywhere. Bank of Baroda offers its customers an internet banking facility ‘Baroda Connect’ introduced by the bank. Internet Banking is a unique service which is available 24×7 hrs. for both individual and corporate customers.
You can do many banking related work at home like found transfer, view bank statement, ATM block etc. by using Bank of Borda’s internet banking facility. For taking this facility 1st you need to register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking facility in online.
So let’s talk about how can you register and activate for Bank of Baroda internet banking?
How to register for Bank of Baroda Internet Banking?
The process of registering for BOB Internet Banking Services in two simple methods. Those are …….
Method 1: Offline
- Visit Bank of Baroda homepage and click on the link that says ‘Download Application Form’.
- Download the appropriate internet banking form. You can also collect this form from your bank branch.
- Fill in the form giving genuine information along with all the required signatures.
- Submit the completed form to the branch where your account has been opened.
- You will receive your user ID and password through courier or mail as chosen by you.
- On receipt of the above information, you will be ready to access your BOB account online.
Method 2: Online
You can activate BOB Internet banking service by yourself at home. So let’s see do it.
- First of all, you have to visit BOB net banking portal.
- Now you have to click on Not Registered (Retail User) Click Here.
- In the next screen you have to enter the details of your Debit Card. Enter your Card number, expiry date and PIN then click on next.
- Next you have to type OTP which you will received on your registered mobile number.
- Now in the next screen
- Type of facility is to select “Both view & txns rights “.
- Set your login user id in the User ID.
- Sign on password will set your login password.
- Set Transaction Password
- Now click on next.
- You have successfully activated net banking facility. You can see your User ID in confirmation screen. Now you have to wait for 24 hours. After 24 hours your account details will be updated.
Now time for First login in:
After Bank of Baroda net banking registration you to activate Net Banking by the first time login.
- First go to Login Page and type your User ID.
- Next screen type your sign on password & click login.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Then first set your personal message. By setting up personal message you can identify correct login page for security.
- Second, you have to set Security Question & Answer, set total 5 answers.
- Next you have to set new sign on password and new transaction password. Type your old password and set both new passwords.
Now you can enjoy Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Service. You are free to make online payments, transfer funds, view e-statement, check status of Bank of Baroda Debit Card, Credit Card Status etc.